Seal the deal
'Bye-bye' collapsed deals. Introducing: binding agreements.
We're not talking about your girlfriend cancelling your coffee-date, or your buddy who's bailing on the IKEA closet project. We're talking about trades on Tradono. It's really a bummer when a good ol' agreement falls to the ground. That's the reason why we are introducing our brand new bidding function, which is legally binding.
- Step 1: The buyer bids on an item
- Step 2: The seller accepts the bid and the agreement between buyer and seller is sealed.
Seller can ”counter-bid”, reject or accept bids. Buyer can counter-bid sellers counter-bids, and so to be shared. Tradono removes the possibility of ”shame-bids” on items, which removes drasticly low bids from items with a much higher price.
What's in it for me?
- A clearer overview of your agreement (price, item, delivery, e.g).
- Better targetted support to cases in which there lies a binding agreement.
- A future possibility of help with payment, delivery and insurance.
We've got an eldorado of great examples of why this function will rock your world, and we could go on talking forever. Instead, we'll wrap it up for now so you can see for yourself ;-)
By the way..
You guys are absolutely amazing, and your feedback is key for us. Please do continue to enlighten us with your awesome ideas and inputs. If you have questions or something else, we can always be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. We're looking forward to meeting you! :-)