Easier to navigate Tradono
It’ll no longer be a hassle finding your feeds, items, messages or anything else. With the latest update all you’ll have to do is to look for the bottom of your Tradono app, where the crisp new menu is placed. Here is what you’ll have easy-peasy access to:
- Feed: See stuff for sale from hundreds of thousands of sellers 👠
- Following: Visit your personal feed with items from all the cool sellers you follow 👀
- Sell: Put stuff for sale with just a few taps 🙅
- Inbox: Check out your notifications and messages – they are now melted together🔔
- My profile: From here you can change settings, see your shop, manage your items and so much more. It’s your personal control tower 🤖
We are so excited to hear what you think!
Items got a makeover
If you look close enough, you’ll see that we’ve been improving the way items are layoutet. Here’s what we’ve been up to:
- The map that shows where the item is located was difficult to find for some of you. That’s why we’ve moved it below the item description. Now it’ll be impossible to miss. You’ll see distance to the item, area name and where you are in relation to it.
- We’ve also made it much more clear what the price of an item is as well as emphasizing the listing time, views and how many buyers marked the item as a favorite.
- Below the seller you’ll see who made an offer on the item and what the current highest offer is. That way you’ll know when to strike and how much dough you need to come up with.
- Finally we’ve made it possible to make an offer directly from the item. You’ll still be able to write a comment with a question or contact seller privately. However, if you feel like buying we strongly encourage you to use the bid feature and TradonoPay. That way you’ll be much more safe and it’ll be easier for our Support team to assist you.
If you got any feedback for us — shot! We love it and use it to improve Tradono every single day.